Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why do people always change their mobile numbers??

People please answer this question in comments. And a panel of experts people will rate the most dumbest and the most intelligent answer. Prizes may also be given.

My answer - I want to move with the world... So why always be struck with old number. Its not my wife right??

My answer 2- In good olden days my favorite was was was Madhubala, then came Jeenat, Madhuri and Deepika Padukone(sorry if i spElt wrong). Now its Sharapova, Angelina Jolie. Yes dumpsters i moved global, as intelligent people would say it The WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE. Ok oK lets come back to my answer. So when all these can change i ask why not mobile numbers damn.

My answer 3- Yes dumb! i can give as many answers as i want, so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment